Wednesday, March 28, 2007

What's it all about?

Anyone else remember that song, What's it all about, Alfi? I'm really dating myself here. Anyway, this isn't about the song, it's about the post. Someone commented that they were confused as to the theme of my blog. I can understand that as I do tend to jump around a bit. I guess if I had to come up with a theme, I would say it's about life. It's about trying to make some money online from home because I'm a stay at home mom and could always use a little extra money. It's about my life, the kids, the critters, our church, my God, the weather and whatever else is on my mind at the time. The reason I called it potluck is because it is so varied. I wanted to be able to keep track of programs that are working for me and making me money but I don't want to be tied to just business. Hence the name. My Squidoo lens is more of a business lens, so if it's just business you're after, check out my lens, and thanks, Hari, for the comment.

2 comments:

Fratzels said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I posted a link to yours on mine.

oso said...

Your blog has been added, thanks for participating.