Monday, December 3, 2007

Winter Storms

Winter may not officially be here yet, but the winter weather is. It's cold and icy. We got hit with a winter storm on Saturday right during music practice at church. So by the time we were finished the roads were pretty bad. Saturday night was also supposed to be our church Christmas party but we postponed it to Sunday after church. After the snow, which lasted a few hours, we got freezing rain and sleet and after that, we got rain. It was prety nasty out. Once all the precipitation finished, the temperatures started dropping and everything froze up. I can walk on top of the snow it's so hard. Makes for a pretty nasty pasture situation. It's pretty slick out for the horses.

More possums in the barn. My husband shot one last weekend. Was hoping that was it but, afraid more would come and more did. There was one in there yesterday eating from the cat's food tray. Guess my husband will have to go possum hunting again this weekend.

We are supposed to get more snow tomorrow. They are predicting another 2 to 4 inches.

My Berry Tree business is going well and I am making money so I'm excited about that! After all the programs I've tried online that haven't made me any money but cost money, this is exciting.

No comments: