Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Beautiful Day

It was a beautiful day today with a high around 30 and sunny. Erica went out riding on Cass today. Midnight got all upset and whinnied to her and ran around the pasture. Seems he's feeling much better. I think his hip is healed.

The possum is back. We got rid of one and there is another now. It was in Midnight's feed box when we came in the barn this morning.

I signed up for 2 new home businesses to go along with my main program. Virtual Profit Academy and Friend'w Win.

It's hard to believe that Christmas is almost here again already. I love Christmas. A time to celebrate the birth of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

It's supposed to be nice all week, in the 30's but, rain Saturday and snow Sunday. We are supposed to go to my sister-in-law's house on Sunday for Christmas. I hope it doesn't snow too much!

No comments: