Thursday, June 14, 2007

I Love Pay Per Post

If you really want to make some money online, then you have to check out Pay Per Post. I signed up a few months ago but my blog was not old enough yet and didn't have enough posts. They do have minimum requirements for blogs before they will accept them. So, if you don't have one, start one and if you have one that is more than 90 days old, submit it! I have just taken my first 3 assignments and it challenges me to become better at writing, and besides telling everyone else about various products and services, I get to learn about new things myself! One of the best ways to advertise your program or product is to advertise on blogs.

It's easy to earn with Pay Per Post and you can join the forum, make new friends and get help with your blog. I'm just getting started with Pay Per Post and I'm really excited about making some extra money with them to help supplement my family's income.

No comments: