Thursday, February 1, 2007

My website, blogging and Other Stuff

I'm no great writer, as you will quickly see from reading this, but I thought I'd jump on the blogging bandwagon anyway.  I've been looking for a long time for a way to earn some extra money from home to help supplement our income and I've tried many things over the years and wasted a lot of money in the process.

You can actually get paid to blog!  Sounds pretty cool, so I thought I'd give it a try and maybe this can help someone else start making some extra money from home too!  I named my blog Pot Luck because you never know what you'll find here.  While earning
some extra money from home is one of my goals, it's not the only thing in life so you may hear
about my family, or the critters, or our church, or maybe find a recipe here and there.   

I have a website with some of my businesses on it.  I have several businesses and each one makes at least a little money.    My husband and I make horseshoe nail crosses wrapped with colored wire.  
I love to crochet  and have a page for some of the things I've made.  

I am a kitchen consultant for The Pampered Chef and my husband helps me with this business too.  He carries my crate and helps with cleanup while I do the cooking and take the orders.  

LegitOnlineJobs is full of great info for making money from home.   They even have  listings for 
real telecommuting data entry jobs!  

 
 

No comments: