Friday, April 6, 2007

Good Friday

It's good Friday and I am reminded again, of the sacrifice Jesus made on the cross to pay the debt for my sin so I wouldn't have to. What an amazing sacrifice and what an amazing love! It is beyond my comprehension. A group of us are going to a play called The Choice tonight. It's a musical passion play.

My daughter and maybe her husband, don't know if he's working, are coming over for Easter dinner Sunday to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus and His victory over sin and death. If either of these things were missing, we wouldn't have eternal life. Both His death and resurrection were necessary but not required. He died because He loved us not because He had to.

I have come across some more ways to make money online and have some updates on things I'm already doing as well as some free advertising mediums to try out but, I'll get started on all that Monday.

Happy Easter!

No comments: